Smartsheet is a popular SaaS platform for project & work management.
With OptiSigns, you can easily display your smartsheet reports, dashboards on the screen.
Note: This app is for you display the shared smartsheet report which requires authentication. If you have your report published on smartsheet, the report will have a published HTML ULR, you can then use the website or advanced website app to display the report.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Smartsheet on your Account.
- Name: Name of your app asset, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- URL: the URL address of your Smartsheet report.
- You can expand Sign In area and enter username, password.
- Master Password: your password is encrypted with OptiSigns, but you can add another layer of encryption with your Master Password. This way even OptiSigns cannot decrypt your password. You will need to enter this Master Password at each device to decrypt at device level. Learn more about our Zero knowledge encryption methodology here.
- Username: your Smartsheet account username
- Password: your Smartsheet account password
To get the smartsheet report URL, you can go to your smartsheet report and click "Share". Then you can get the URL from the sheet link section.
Congratulation, you have created Smartsheet asset, now you can assign it to your screens, playlist, schedule like any other assets.