Beside the Stock Apps, where you can select a list of your own Stock Tickers, you can use Marked Index app for quicker, more general market prices update. You can add one of these app:
- World Market Index: Display Index for US, UK, Japan, China, Hong Hong indices
- US Market Index: S&P 500, Dow Jones industrial Average and NASDAQ indices
- Market Index: select from list of other indices around the world
Data is updated every 15 min.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on Apps.
Select one of the Index app:
Enter the details needed.
- Name: Identification of your Index Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Title: Displayed Title that will show on screen. It will be above your list of ticker symbols.
- Market Indices: Select, Enter the Indices you want to show o your wall
- Theme: Light and Dark colored backgrounds
- Speed: Select Slow, Medium, Fast or Custom refresh rates
After Saving, you can preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app prepare your wall.
That's all! Congratulations!
You have created your Index Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created walls of Playlists and Schedules too.