The Simple Clock App allows you to show a classic digital or analog clock on your screen.
Below is an example:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App".
Click Simple Clock app:
- Name: Name of your World Clock wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Clock Type: select Analog or Digital clock type.
- For Analog Clock Type:
- Theme: Light and Dark backgrounds are immediately available and Custom allows for custom text and background colors when a hex color code is provided.
- For Digital Clock Type:
- 24 Hours Format: If Clock Type is Digital, you can select the 24h format.
- Show Date: Show today's current calendar date
- Date Format: Select 24 Hour format
- Theme: Light and Dark colored backgrounds
After Saving, you can preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app prepare your wall.
That's all! Congratulations!
You have created your World Clock Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.