Want to put your content on screens?
You can get it done in under 10 minutes.
[Recommended] Watch the short how-to video so you know the basics.
Getting Started Guide:
Pick one of the 3 ways below to get OptiSigns running on your TV:
- The easiest way to get started is to get your favorite brand of TV and get our Android Player to run OptiSigns on it.
- Already have a TV or Signage Player? Go to our Downloads page to see if our app can be installed on it.
- Not ready for hardware purchase yet? Just download the Windows Player app or MacOS Player app and use your laptop as test screen.
Next: Pair the screen to your account
Once the app is installed, launch it. The app will ask if you want to automatically start when the device starts up. You then will see this pairing screen:
Go to OptiSigns portal: https://app.optisigns.com
Once you logged in Click the "Add screen" button
In this pop up, type in the Pair Code showing up on your screen. Then click Pair
The screen will change to:
Next: Upload some content
Go to Files/Assets page, and click Upload Files, and upload some images to your account.
We also support Videos, PowerPoint, etc.
Add Images to a playlist:
To create a Playlist, go to Playlist on the navigation top bar.
Click Create Playlist
Drag and drop Video/Images that you uploaded to the playlist.
Lastly: Assign Playlist to your screen
Go back to Screens page, and click Edit screen
Select Type = Playlist
And select the Playlist you just created.
Then click Save
Congratulation, your playlist is now playing on your screen.
Here are some other helpful information, next steps to take your screens to the next level:
- Explore thousands of templates: birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, announcements, etc.
- Build your own Weather app
- Make a Split Screen Zone app
- Automate your screen schedule or use Live & Expire feature
- Invite a team member to help you manage your screens
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org