Sometime you have content behind a website that requires log in, such as your project schedule in Atlassian's JIRA, Trello, dashboard behind PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
The solution is simple, you just need to:
- Copy the link to the page, dashboard you need to display.
- Put it in Website app in OptiSigns
- Then put the asset on your screen or in playlist as any asset
- When it show up on your device, just use your mouse & keyboard to enter in username and password (remember to save credential, for Fire TV, you may need a Bluetooth mouse & keyboard to pair and type these information in).
- If you don't have a Bluetooth mouse & keyboard, you can use a USB HUB adaptor connect with your mouse & keyboard.
That's it, the credential will be saved, and every time OptiSigns play the link, it will show the secured information inside the website.