This article will guide you through how to create and use Facebook Page app.
Below are some live samples of how Facebook Page Wall look.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add the Facebook app to your Account.
NOTE: OptiSigns will not make any changes or post on your Facebook.
Click Next, then Click Done.
Name: Name of your Facebook Page Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
Page: Page you want to use (if you have more than 1). Important: you can only set this one time during the creation of the asset, if you want to change this later, you should delete the old asset and create a new one.
Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme. You can also customize your background color if you select Custom.
Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between Facebook posts. You can also customize your speed if you select Custom.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the Facebook app.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Moderation: This is option for you to moderate your content (show, hide certain posts), default is "Always show new posts" meaning all new posts are automatically show up, no review, approval needed. You can read more about content moderation feature here.
- Filter Posts: By Time (i.e last 30 days) or by last XX number of posts.
- Scrolling Strip Font Size: If you put the Facebook app to a SplitScreen zone that is a scrolling strip, you can set how big you want the scrolling text to be.
- Continue Playing Content in Playlist: In the playlist, the Facebook Page app plays 10 items in the 1st round, and it will start with #11 item in the 2nd round.
- Show QR Code: Select whether you want the QR code to link to the Facebook Page URL or you can select a Custom URL which you can determine what type of code type you want to generate and link to.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Facebook Page Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created social walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.