Putting a Streaming video on your digital signs screens is easy with OptiSigns.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App". And click the Streaming App.
Enter your Streaming App information:
- Name: Give your Streaming App a name. This is for displaying in your asset list only.
- URL: Put your streaming URL here.
- Render Engine: Select the Normal, CrossWalk, or Advanced Website on your type of device.
- Require gesture: Set webview for website with video to require touch to play
- Simulate touch after load: Set webview for website video require touch to play (If you experiencing video auto play issue with your website, try combination of this setting and Required user gesture)
After Saving, you can Preview the video to verify.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have added a Streaming App.
You can assign the newly created Streaming App asset to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the Streaming App to a Playlist, Schedule too.
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org