You can show case your SharePoint Site on your digital signs screen with OptiSigns.
Even gated site that require login is possible too.
All you need is the URL to your SharePoint site.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add SharePoint on your Account.
- Name: Name of your app asset, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- URL: the URL address to your SharePoint site.
- If your site require sign in, you can expand Sign In area and enter username, password.
- Master Password: your password is encrypted with OptiSigns, but you can add another layer of encryption with your Master Password. This way even OptiSigns cannot decrypt your password. You will need to enter this Master Password at each device to decrypt at device level. Learn more about our Zero knowledge encryption methodology here.
- Username: your Microsoft account username
- Password: your Microsoft account password
Congratulation, you have created SharePoint asset, now you can assign it to your screens, playlist, schedule like any other assets.