With OptiSigns you can enable screens to play in-sync. This means:
- If content published screens are the same, all screens will advance next playlist items or timed video at the same time.
- If content published screens are different, each screens will display different content, but in-sync from the loop start.
Supported on: Android, Fire TV, Windows, Linux, MacOS, ChromeOS, Webplayer
- When Sync Play enabled, playlists may not start from the beginning (because they are synced).
- Devices do not need to be on the same network, nor there's any special configuration needed on devices.
- Devices time need to be updated, and devices needs to be in the same time zone.
- Android, Fire TV requires updates to 5.7.11 or newer.
To use Sync Play feature, just select the screens you want to enable this feature for.
Click Edit -> Advanced -> check Sync Play