Sometimes you have requirement to show a certain website and have it scroll or zoom in a certain way.
Scrolling Website App is the solution for that, it will allow you to:
- Use any Website URL
- Set the app to scroll down & up the web page, or just scroll to a certain location
- Set scrolling speed
- Set the app to zoom in/out
Let's jump in and get started:
Go to File/Asset -> App and select Scrolling Website App:
Set up your Scrolling Website App:
- Name: name of your Scrolling Website App, this is only for use in File/Asset list, it will not be displayed on your screen.
- URL: the URL link to the page you want to display.
- Request Desktop Site: if you are using Amazon Fire Stick or Android as your player, if this box is checked, the app will try to request desktop version of the web page.
- Scroll Type: You can select
- Down & Up: the app will scroll the web page down, and then scroll up.
- Scroll to: the app will jump to a certain location on the web page
- Speed: how fast you want to scroll, you can also customize the speed.
- Page Height: enter the number in Pixel. This is needed because the app does not know how long a web page is, also some web page like social media has infinite scrolling.
Click Save to save your asset.
You can preview how it look by clicking the "Preview button".
Congratulation! You have created your Scrolling Website App.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created app to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or just submit a ticket here.