When the OptiSigns stops working correctly, one of the most common causes is corrupted data. In some cases, OptiSigns may be slow down and doesn't perform well due to a cache that has become too large. In these cases, the solution is to clear the cache.
How to clear the cache on your Fire Stick device
To clean the cache on your Fire Stick, go to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications. Then select OptiSigns app, and select Clear cache.
1. From your Fire Stick homepage go to"Settings"
2. Scroll through and click "Applications"
3. Then click "Manage Installed Applications"
4. Select OptiSigns app that you want to clear cache
5. Then scroll down and click "Clear cache"
Note: If OptiSigns app still doesn't work correctly, repeat this process, and select Clear data.
After that, OptiSigns app should work correctly on your Fire Stick. If it still doesn't work correctly after clearing the cache in the OptiSigns app, you can perform a "Factory Reset" to clear all of the data that's stored on your device.
If you have feedback on how to make the how-to guides better, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org