Your schedule doesn't start or end at the same time as your schedule. The issue may be your device's time zone setting. You can check your device's setting.
In this guide, we will walk you through end to end process to change the time zone on your Amazon Fire Stick device.
How to Change Time Zone on your Fire Stick device
To change the time zone on your Fire Stick, go to Settings > Preferences > Time Zone. Then select your time zone location. You are all set.
1. Press the Home button to return to the Amazon Fire TV home menu
2. Navigate to Settings menu
3. Select the Preferences menu
4. Click on the arrow down and go to Time Zone
5. Then click Time Zone
6. Select your region and that will set your time automatically
Changing the time zone on your Fire Stick can let your screen start and end with the correct schedule.
You're ready to go.
If you have feedback on how to make the how-to guides better, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org