This article will guide you through how to create and use a Virtual Screen app.
Virtual Screen small app that allows you to share the screens with employees who are working from home via an URL link or embed HTML code in your internal website.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Virtual Screen on your Account.
Click Virtual Screen:
Enter your Virtual Screen information:
- Name: Name of your Virtual Screen, this is the name of the Virtual Screen in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Screen: Pick the screen you want to make as Virtual Screen
- ShareType: URL link or Embed options. The sharing method you want to share out.
- URL is useful if you want employees to click and view it, they can leave it on their iPad for example, and still can work on their laptop.
- Embed is useful if you want to embed in your company internal portals.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Virtual Screen App.
You can change the Virtual Screen App any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
Note: By default, you are limited to 1 Virtual Screens because could potentially be misused and cause unnecessary load on our servers. To create more Virtual Screens, please contact email@example.com with a bit more more details on how you would be using Virtual Screens in your organization.