With Instagram Business/Creator account you can:
- Display post from your profiles
- You can display posts from any public profiles (i.e. https://www.instagram.com/arsenal)
- You can also follow, monitor up to 30 hashtags
- Get follower counts (for Instagram Counter App)
To set up an Instagram Business/Creator account:
Open Instagram app on you phone, you can convert your personal profile to a business account to access features that can help you grow your business.
To switch your profile to a business account:
- Go to your profile and tap in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Switch to Professional Account.
- Tap Business. or Creator
- Follow the steps to connect your business account to a Facebook Page associated with your business. This step is required for your Instagram Business/Account to work with 3rd party app like OptiSigns. At this time, only one Facebook Page can be connected to your business account.
- Add details, like your business category and contact information.
- Tap Done.
You can now use your Instagram with OptiSigns, when log in, authenticate, please use the Facebook account that you linked in Step 6 above.
With a business account, you'll be able to access business features and Instagram Insights. These tools can help you understand who is engaging with your business on Instagram.
You also have the option to display or hide your business category and contact information on your profile. After setting up, go to your profile and tap Edit Profile. Go to Profile Display under Public Business Information to choose whether you want to hide or display your category label and contact info. Then, tap Done.