This article will guide you through how to create and use Facebook Recommendation App.
You can leverage Facebook Recommendations you received on your Facebook pages to display on your Digital Signs, this can help to engage your customers, improve your credibility and encourage customers to post more Recommendations, Reviews for you.
Here's how the app look:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Instagram on your Account.
Click Facebook Recommendation:
Enter your Facebook Recommendation settings:
- Name: Name of your Facebook Recommendation Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Page: Select your Facebook Page (if you managing more than one)
- Show Number of Reviews: If you want to show the number of reviews on the wall.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme.
- Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between Instagram posts.
You can also customize your speed if you select Custom.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Facebook Recommendation Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created social walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.