With OptiSigns, you can display up to date currency exchange rate on your digital signs.
Data is updated every 15 min.
Here's an example:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on Apps.
Select the Stock App.
Enter the details needed.
- Name: Identification of your Currency Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Title: Displayed Title that will show on screen. It will be above your list of ticker symbols.
- Base Currency: Select the base currency where you want exchange to.
- Currencies: Select list of currencies you want to exchange from.
- Theme: Light and Dark colored backgrounds
- Speed: Select Slow, Medium, Fast or Custom refresh rates
After Saving, you can preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app prepare your wall.
That's all! Congratulations!
You have created your Currency Exchange Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created walls of Playlists and Schedules too.