You can use OptiSigns to show Traffic around your locations, this could be helpful for your employees, customers, visitors as they are coming in and out of your location.
Here's an example how it would look. The Date, Picture is optional and can be hidden.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Google Traffic app to your Account.
Click Google Traffic:
After that, you can enter information for your Google Traffic app.
- Name: Name of your Google Traffic asset, this is the name in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Location: Center of the map where you want to display traffic around it. Note: Traffic information will be updated every 15 min.
- Photo (Optional): if you want to display a photo. If this checked you can also enter a message and set text color for the message.
- Text (Optional): if you want to display a message to your viewer.
- Text Color (Optional): set color of your text.
- Theme: Light or Dark theme
- Zoom: select zoom level for the map view. We recommend keeping it as 10 - Far. This should give a good coverage for a city, metro area.
- Show Near By places (Optional): if you want to show near by businesses, point of interest (for nearer zoom level).
- Show Markers (Optional): if you want to show the market for the Location you selected above.
That's all! Congratulations!
You have created your Google Traffic app.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created instance to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created social walls in a Playlist and/or Schedule too.