You can display your Yammer Posts on your digital signs screen with OptiSigns.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App", find and click on Yammer
- Name: Name of your app asset, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- My Community : select your Yammer community site.
- Display Mode: Select Single Post View, Social Wall View, Social Kiosk View or Brick View.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme. You can also customize your background color if you select Custom.
- Speed: Select how fast you want the wall to scroll or switch between Yammer posts. You can also customize your speed if you select Custom.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the Yammer app.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Moderation: This is option for you to moderate your content (show, hide certain posts), default is "Always show new posts" meaning all new posts are automatically show up, no review, approval needed. You can read more about content moderation feature here.
Filter Posts: By Time (i.e last 30 days) or by last XX number of posts
Scrolling Strip Font Size: If you put the Yammer app to a SplitScreen zone that is a scrolling strip, you can set how big you want the scrolling text to be
Continue Playing Content in Playlist: In the playlist, the Yammer app plays 10 items in the 1st round, and it will start with #11 item in the 2nd round.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Yammer Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created social walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.