On this day is a small trivia app getting highlights from Wikipedia's database of what happens on this date. Usually it's birthday or some holiday events.
Here's how it look.
* Not all event has pictures
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add On This Day on your Account.
Click On This Day:
- Name: Name of your On This Day wall app, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Display Mode: Select Kiosk, Social Wall, or Timeline You can click Preview button to see how they look.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme.
- Font Size: Set the font size for the On This Day app.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your On This Day.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created social walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.