With the Taggbox Display, you can do these:
- Collect Content From 15+ Social Platforms, like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin ... etc.
- Customize & Moderate Your Display Wall
You can check here for more info.
In this guide, we will walk you through that how to use the Taggbox Display app with OptiSigns.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Got to Taggbox.com on your browser, open My Walls,
Copy the Display Link from your wall.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App", Click "Taggbox Display"
Enter your Taggbox Display Wall information:
- Name: Give your Taggbox Display a name. This is for displaying in your asset list only.
- URL: Paste the link to your Taggbox Display wall display link here.
- Update Interval: default is 10 minutes. This mean the app will refresh the link every 10 mins for any changes in your wall. You can also input an interval here on how often you want to refresh the content. Note: 0 means it will only check when it loads the first time
After Saving, you can Preview the wall to verify.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have added a Taggbox Display wall.
You can assign the newly created Taggbox Display asset to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the Taggbox Display wall to a Playlist, Schedule too.