Performing a clean install of OptiSigns on Windows could help to resolve issues you experiencing.
To perform a clean install first follow these steps to completely remove OptiSigns:
1) Click Start -> Type "Remove" -> Click "Add & Remove Program"
2) Find OptiSigns, click Uninstall
3) Delete these folders if they still exist:
- C:\Users\[Your UserName]\AppData\Roaming\OptiSigns Digital Signage
- C:\Users\[Your UserName]\AppData\Roaming\OptiSigns
- C:\Users\[Your UserName]\AppData\Roaming\xxxxxxxxxxx.file
Then you can download the latest OptiSigns Windows version here:
And install it again.
That's all you have performed a clean uninstall and reinstall of OptiSigns player.
If you still experiencing issues, please contact us at email@example.com