With AeriCast add-on, you can turn any conference room's TV into Digital Signs, and also allow user to present from their laptops to those screens without needs of cables, dongles or extra hardware. Additionally, if you have the USB webcam, mic and speakers connected to the OptiSigns Windows Player, users can wirelessly link these a/v devices and use them in the video conference.
Here's high level steps:
- Create AeriCast Conference Room Solution add-on app
- Assign it to your screen
- Wireless mirror your screen from laptop or iOS/Android phone, tablets, or start AeriCast Add-on wireless conferencing
All customers can use AeriCast add-on for free on one screen with 40 min presentation session limit.
Upgrade the add-on for $20/screen to unlock the session limit and AeriCast Add-on feature.
Let's jump in and get started:
You can set up your screens to show the full ScreenShare app like this:
Or put the Screen Share app in a bottom strip of a Split Screen like this to use signage feature when your screens, conference room is not in use:
How to set up:
1. Create AeriCast Wireless Presentation app
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add the AeriCast Wireless Presentation app to your Account.
Enter your AeriCast Wireless Presentation app information:
- Name: Name of your AeriCast Wireless Presentation app, this is the name of the app in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Title: Enter a Title to be displayed on your screen. For example: "Welcome to Conf. Room N123"
- Message: Enter a message to be displayed on your screen. Could be some instruction or rules on how to use the room.
- Expires in: The 4 digit presenter codes by default is set to expire every 10 minutes. This is for security reason, so someone cannot save the code and use it days, weeks later.
- Background Playlist: by default, the app play a few images in the background beside aesthetic purpose, it could also help prevent your screens from having stuck pixels. You can select your own playlist too if you'd like. Note that only images will be played.
- Background Opacity: This appears only when Playlist is selected and allows user to customize and optimize the opacity of the background so that the text still stands out effectively.
- Text Color: Default is white, you can pick other color if you'd like.
- Different Presenter Code for each screens: When you assign any device, the pairing code will be different on different devices.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Instruction 1: By default is "To present", you can change your own text message.
- Instruction 2: By default is "present.aericast.com", you can change your own text message.
- Instruction 3: By default is "and enter the code below to start presenting", you can change your own text message.
- Scrolling strip: By default is "To present, go to present.aericast.com and enter", you can change your own text message when it is the scrolling strip.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to load.
2. Assign it to your screen
3. How to present your screen or start AeriCast Add-on
- If you want to know how to present your laptop, you can click here.
- If you want to know how to present your phone/ tablet, you can click here.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your AeriCast Wireless Presentation app.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org