With the MustHaveMenus, you can create your menu board for your digital signage screen.
You can check here for more info.
In this guide, we will walk you through that how to use the MustHaveMenus app with OptiSigns.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Got to musthavemenus.com on your browser, open your design, and click the Share button,
Click the Share Link, and Copy from your menu design.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App", Click "MustHaveMenus"
Enter your MustHaveMenus information:
- Name: Give your MustHaveMenus a name. This is for displaying in your asset list only.
- URL: Paste the link to your MustHaveMenus link here.
- Update Interval: default is 10 minutes. This means the app will refresh the link every 10 mins for any changes in your wall. You can also input an interval here on how often you want to refresh the content. Note: 0 means it will only check when it loads the first time
- Menu Orientation: landscape or portrait.
- Menu Page: Select which page that you want to show on your screen. Note: if you have multiple menu pages, you can create another MustHaveMenus asset and select the other page.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall to verify.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have added a MustHaveMenus wall.
You can assign the newly created MustHaveMenus asset to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the MustHaveMenus wall to a Playlist, Schedule too.
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com