With OptiSigns Website Screenshot App, you can capture a screenshot on the URL link and send it to the Digital Signs screen.
This is particularly useful if you have public website page running on any browsers that you want to push to your screens, and your screens sometimes can be offline, or you want to avoid the loading time of the website.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App", search for and add Screen Capture to your Account.
Enter your Website Screenshot app information:
- Name: Name of your Website Screenshot app, this is the name of the app in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- URL: URL link that you want to take Screenshot.
- Snapshot Interval: in hours, how often the Website Screenshot app should take screenshot of your website. Default is 24 hours. If you want to have interval shorter than 1h, it will require Enterprise plan, please contact us at email@example.com with some details of your use cases so we can upgrade you.
- Resolution: Select the resolution for your snapshot.
- Full Page: Screenshot of entire website (Note: Infinitely scrolling website will not support)
- Delay: in second. The delay will be applied to allow to take the screenshot.
Congratulation! You have created your Website Screenshot app.
You can assign the newly created Website Screenshot app to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.