You can display your Yammer Site on your digital signs screen with OptiSigns.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App", find and click on Yammer
Enter details for your Yammer:
- Name: Name of your app asset, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- URL: the URL address to your Yammer site.
- Update interval: You can also specify refresh interval if you want the player to automatically refresh your Yammer Site at certain interval.
- If your site require sign in, you can expand Sign In area and enter username, password.
- Master Password: your password is encrypted with OptiSigns, but you can add another layer of encryption with your Master Password. This way even OptiSigns cannot decrypt your password. You will need to enter this Master Password at each device to decrypt at device level. Learn more about our Zero knowledge encryption methodology here.
- Username: your Microsoft account username
- Password: your Microsoft account password
Congratulation, you have created Yammer asset, now you can assign it to your screens, playlist, schedule like any other assets.
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com or just submit a ticket here.