To use Microsoft Meeting Room app with any 3rd party app like OptiSigns you will need:
- Set up room mailboxes. See how to here (section Set up room and equipment mailboxes). Ensure the Auto accept meeting request option is turned On.
- If your Microsoft account is not Global administrator, you need to ask your Global administrator to delegate access for room resource’s calendar to your account:
- Going to Microsoft admin center.
- Navigate to Resources > Room & equipment.
- Click the room name and click Edit or Show all in Delegates section.
- Select your account in Manage delegates and click Save changes.
After that, you ready to use it with OptiSigns.
Singe room view screenshot is below, you can view a live example here:
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Microsoft Meeting Room on your Account.
Click Microsoft Meeting Room:
Enter your Microsoft Meeting Room Wall information:
Name: Name of your Microsoft Meeting Room Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Rooms: Select list of rooms you want to display. Important: you can only set this one time during the creation of the asset, if you want to change this later, you should delete the old asset and create a new one.
You can click Advanced and set:
- Photo: Set background photo for the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- Font Size: Set font size for the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- 24 Hours Format: Set format of time for the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- Time Zone: Set time zone displayed on the Microsoft Meeting Room app.
- Theme: Select Light or Dark Theme.
After Saving, you can Preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app to fetch posts and prepare your wall, so please be patient.
That's all! Congratulation!
You have created your Microsoft Meeting Room Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the Microsoft Meeting Room Wall in a Playlist, Schedule too.
If you have any additional questions, concerns or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or just submit a ticket here.