This article will guide you through how to create and use Twitter Counter app.
The counter will keep track of # of followers for a Twitter profile. Data is refreshed every 1h.
The below is an example of what to expect using this app.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Twitter Counter app to your Account.
Click Twitter Counter:
After that, you can enter information for your Twitter Counter app.
- Name: Name of your Twitter Counter asset, this is the name in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Profile: name of the profile that you want to create follower counters for, please double check the profile by clicking on the link generated below this text box to ensure you have the correct profile, no typo, etc.
- Title: The title text will display on your screen
- Text (Optional): if you want to display a message to your viewer.
- Theme: Light or Dark theme
- QR Code: Select whether you want the QR code to link to the Twitter Profile or you can select a Custom URL which you can determine what type of code type you want to generate and link to.
That's all! Congratulations!
You have created your Twitter Counter app.
You can update the asset any time by clicking on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created instance to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can also add it as part of a Playlist and/or Schedule too.