The Stock App allows you to display live ticker prices from the marketplace.
Below are examples of how it might look on your screen.
Data is refreshed every 15 min.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on Apps.
Select the Stock App.
Enter the details needed.
- Name: Identification of your Stock Wall, this is the name of the wall in your asset list. It will not be displayed on your screens.
- Title: Displayed Title that will show on screen. It will be above your list of ticker symbols.
- Stock Symbol: Enter your ticker symbols. One symbol for each line.
- Theme: Light and Dark colored backgrounds
- Speed: Select Slow, Medium, Fast or Custom refresh rates
After Saving, you can preview the wall. It may take several seconds for the app prepare your wall.
That's all! Congratulations!
You have created your Stock Wall.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created wall to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the wall to screens that you want.
You can put the created walls of Playlists and Schedules too.