Current beta version is 4.0.1+
Main new feature is SplitScreen:
If you are using Windows, Mac, Linux as player, you can download here:
If you are using Android, Amazon Fire Stick and already know how to install APK file in your devices, you can download the latest APK here.
This link is always up to date.
If you need help installing APK on your Fire TV, please follow the steps below.
- Using beta app, you will lose auto update feature where Amazon or Google devices can auto update the apps for you as we release new versions to app store.
- Please use portal: https://beta.optisigns.com/ to manage your beta screens. You can log on with your normal username, password.
- If you experience browser error, please force refresh (Ctrl + Shift + R) your browser.
- Release note for v4.0.1:
- For how to use SplitScreen feature click here
- SplitScreen often accompany with Scrolling Strip app, for how to create a scrolling strip click here.
- Performance issue expected if running very heavy videos, PDF content with 3 or more screens zone could result in the app consume too much resources and crash after couple of hours.
Before you start installing the beta APK, please uninstall the current OptiSigns app on the device if you already have it. It will save you from potential conflicts.
Steps to install APK on your Fire TV:
1) Go to your Fire TV Stick’s settings page located at the top of the home menu.
2) Scroll right and choose My Fire TV
3) Move down to Developer Options
4) Set Apps from Unknown Sources to ON.
5) Accept the warning message about installing external apps
Next is to download and install OptiSigns' APK app.
- Open the Amazon appstore on your Fire TV.
- Search for Downloader and install the program.
- Open Downloader and type in the URL: https://optisigns.page.link/beta-app
- Download the file through Downloader. Once complete, you can install it by selecting “Files” within the interface.
- Installed apps will appear on your Fire Stick’s main page along with the rest of your software.