Current beta version is 4.0.28.
You only would want to use this version if you are experimenting issue playing Website, Google Slides, PowerBI or other web assets on Fire Stick 4K.
If you are using Android, Amazon Fire Stick and already know how to install APK file in your devices, you can download the latest APK here.
This link is always up to date.
If you need help installing APK on your Fire TV, please follow the steps below
Before you start installing the beta APK, please uninstall the current OptiSigns app on the device if you already have it. It will save you from potential conflicts.
Steps to install APK on your Fire TV:
1) Go to your Fire TV Stick’s settings page located at the top of the home menu.
2) Scroll right and choose My Fire TV
3) Move down to Developer Options
4) Set Apps from Unknown Sources to ON.
5) Accept the warning message about installing external apps
Next is to download and install OptiSigns' APK app.
- Open the Amazon appstore on your Fire TV.
- Search for Downloader and install the program.
- Open Downloader and type in the URL: https://optisigns.page.link/beta-app
- Download the file through Downloader. Once complete, you can install it by selecting “Files” within the interface.
- Installed apps will appear on your Fire Stick’s main page along with the rest of your software.
After installed, you can change the app's default Web Engine from Native to Crosswalk, this will fix most Web related issues.