We strongly recommend to install the Fire TV app via Amazon App store, that way Amazon will automatically keep your app up to date with new releases.
Steps to install APK on your Fire TV:
1) Go to your Fire TV Stick’s settings page located at the top of the home menu.
2) Scroll right and choose My Fire TV
3) Move down to Developer Options
4) Set Apps from Unknown Sources to ON.
5) Accept the warning message about installing external apps
6) Next is to download and install OptiSigns' APK app.
- Open the Amazon appstore on your Fire TV.
- Search for Downloader and install the program.
- Open Downloader and type in the URL: https://links.optisigns.com/fireos
- Download the file through Downloader. Once complete, you can install it by selecting “Files” within the interface.
- Installed apps will appear on your Fire Stick’s main page along with the rest of your software.