You can follow this article to set up your YouTube video link as background music.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
1. Create the YouTube app with your link. You can click here for more info.
2. Create the Split Screen app. You can click here for more info.
- Create two zones. One zone is your main content. The other zone is the YouTube asset.
- Click "Send to back" on the Background Music zone.
- Click the "Setting" button and set the Audio Zone to Background Music zone.
You can assign this Split Screen asset to your screen. Your YouTube video will play in the background music on your screen.
If you have any additional questions, concerns, or any feedback about OptiSigns, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com