Sometimes, you want to show the Weather Radar to engage your customers, or visitors on your screens. You can create the Weather Radar app with OptiSigns.
The below is an example of what to expect using this app.
Let's jump in and get started:
First, you will need to have your screens set up and paired. For more information on how to do that, click here.
Then log on to our portal: http://app.optisigns.com/
Go to Files/Assets, Click on "App" and add Weather Radar to your Account.
Then fill out the information in the Weather Radar app:
- Name: name of your Scrolling Website App, this is only for use in File/Asset list, it will not be displayed on your screen.
- Location: Center of the map where you want to display weather radar around it.
- Layer: Display the weather layer. There are four type of weather layers: Wind, Wind Gusts, Weather Radar, and Satellite.
- Zoom: select zoom level for the map view.
- Show forecast details: display an overlay layer to show forecast day by day, hour by hour details.
- Play forecast: play the forecast radar movement like you would see on TVs.
- Update interval: default is 10 minutes. This means the app will refresh the link every 10 mins for any changes in your presentation.
Congratulation! You have created your Weather Radar.
You can change the wall any time by click on it in the Files/Assets tab.
You can assign the newly created Weather Radar to your screen by going to Screens, click Edit screens and assign the Weather Rader asset to screens that you want.
You can put the walls in a Playlist, Schedule too.