Beside simply click Edit in your Screen Management page to assign content to your screens.
"Push to Screens" context buttons can be used to:
- Push Contents to your screens as soon as you finish creating/editing your: Assets, Playlist, Schedule, SplitScreen or using Designer
- Schedule when you want the changes to take effect or just temporarily take over the screens.
- Target: you can select
- Screens: then select the screen or screens you want to target (the above example we are pushing to 3 screens name "Lobby Screen", "Hallway 1" and "Entrance room 01").
- Tags: if you have tags your screens (i.e. "marketing" or "building 1") you can select those tags and all the screens with those tags will be targeted.
- Assign to screen: assign this content to the screen, the screen(s_ will play this content until something else is assigned to it.
- Schedule go-live time: Set a time when you want the screens to start playing this content. The screen(s) will play this content from this time onward.
- Temporarily take over the screens: Now or later, temporarily take over the screen(s) with this content for a period of time, then revert to playing what was assigned to them before.
You can find the "Push to Screens" button
Files/Assets management page:
In SplitScreens app
Cancel a scheduled Push to Screens:
When a screen has a scheduled content to go live, you can see it in the Screens Management page.
You can click Edit screens and cancel the schedule if you want to.